a new beginning...

Posted by on Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hello everyone! Just posting this short entry , as this is the grand opening of my new blog. Here I will be doing various reviews of beauty and cosmetic items I purchase, as well as doing tutorials on various things from hair,make-up, and nails. Possibly making sales through here as well. I will be working on my designs for my collections I want to release to everyone!

                   Everything is still a bit under construction, as I am making tweaks to pages. I might jst be making slight tweaks to the banner as well~ if i'm not completely satisfied. Anyways... i've rambled abit too long here~ I think I need to continue getting to work now.

 Tata~

One Comment

  1. I love the design of your blog, it's very unique! I understand about not being satisfied with your layout though, I feel the same way about mine ALL THE TIME. It's kind of a problem!

    Stopping by to say thanks for joining the Followers to Friends Blog Hop!

    I returned the follow as well using the FTF account (:

    -Sherry @ I am Pisces

    ReplyDelete