ALICE BLACK | THE QUEEN IS DEAD ・ 絶対的な女王の終焉

Posted by on Friday, October 26, 2012



This year, I'm still transitioning my style to fit into the more basic eccentric crowd while staying true to myself as far as aesthetics go. I was taking a look for some Autumn and Winter collections by some designers I've never heard of, or just checking out my favorite brands in general. And I'll admit-- it was the aura the model(Hirari) gave in her photos that dragged me in to gaze at their works.

ALICE BLACK is a jewelry brand that was created by a former Dj who loved punk inspired silver accessories...you know that rugged rustic look engraved into skulls here, some simple pieces like crowns, anarchy symbol, pins and crosses here and there. Below are some of their gold pieces from the collection. JESS & MONA(left)both which are priced around 23,100円(税1,100円) which is about $302usd. And Jane (right) which is 31,500円(税1,500円) about $411usd.


Even with the somewhat steep prices for a girl like me just for some metal, I can still appreciate the look that Norimi held true to the brand--the niche and how well it's doing. Alice Black, had some shows doing collabos with musicians like SuG members and other brands like QLOZET in magazines. I'll definitely keep my eye out for some similar looks, or i'll keep my eyes peeled on the japanese auction sites. Those are always fun to look through!







9 Comments

  1. Wow, this jewellery is gorgeous, especially love the rings!

    Great Post!

    http://thecellardoor-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fierce jewellery! Not quite my style but I can see the appeal nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LIKE your chosen accessories.. Very goth and sexy

    Blair of http://legazpifabmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. random but, my friend is hirari ikeda's (the model pictured) hairstylist. i'll be meeting her in japan in may! she's such an awesome girl. super sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, those rings are so lovely! <3 If they weren't so pricey, they'd be on my own fingers in a heartbeat (+ waiting time for shipping HAHA).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool rings and nails. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. O_o This is too cool! I love this type of jewelry! One can never go wrong with skull, no? ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently discovered your blog and I love it, so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can find out more here: http://wp.me/p2tSMI-e0

    ReplyDelete