EYE DECO | KB1 ・ 韓国からのカラコン

Posted by on Tuesday, October 23, 2012


It breaks my heart as I tweeted 2 days ago about Kiwiberry's 60% off sale. Why does it hurt me so when saving money is involved? Because during the beginning of September Kiwiberry was having a special 50% off sale on ALL their products, and I caved in and splurged. Each pair regularly costs around $20USD, but with the promo sale, I paid $10usd. Also combined with their ongoing promotion if you buy 5 pairs of lenses, you get the 6th FREE! I'll post up reviews one by one as I get time to do so in HQ.

SO WHICH ONES DID I GET U ASK?!!?!? .... well you might not have asked it, but I'm going to tell you anyways LOL

Misty Max G301 Green



Hana/SP Eye EO DizonEye Black



EOS Bambi Sesame Grey



MI Butterfly Grey



MI E-Type Peach



Geo Xtra Diamond Pink



*for color reference my eye color is dark brown--sometimes reddish brown during summer~ these were taking late summer. 
*These pictures were taken with webcam, so it may or may not reflect true print color


8 Comments

  1. How many pair's of lens do you own. I swear like a month ago you posted a pictures with 5 new pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @miyabi
    These were those pairs~ but just worn on my eyes. I never posted eye pictures. However I'm pretty sure I own about... mmmm maybe close to 20pairs now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the butterflie grey....i follow.... check me aut if you like http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, wow i found your blog through the blog hop and i love it here already! I love the look of these lenses but i dare not wear them lol. My daughters have blue and green eyes so i enjoy just admiring their beautiful eyes :) im following ur blog n hope u can return the favor at www.makemeupmandy.com so we can keep in touch know each other better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was brave to use circle lenses but I'm not, it freaks me out to even touch my eyeballs LOL I do love how they look on others. The pink and grey ones here are really pretty, they look lovely on you darling ♥
    I totally get what you say with the discounts, it really makes me mad when I purcahse something and then two days later a cupon code appears, ugh, it really pains me because I don't get free shipping ever, and international quotes are quite pricey.
    Anyway, hope to see a bold eye makeup look using one of these lenses, ok? hehe xx

    P.S. Thanks for the amazing and lovely comments you're always leaving on my blog, it really means a lot!!! Following you on twitter now too under the @__noire username : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are pretty but i will scare to wear it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! so cool! Found you though the Friends to Followers hop and love your blog! New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want some colored contact lenses but I don't know what color I'd get. Plus I really, really hate putting them in.

    I'm your newest follower, btw! :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete