Liebster Award | In-The-Red nails

Posted by on Sunday, October 21, 2012

First off, let me say-- WOW. Okay This was thrown out from left field-- I was nominated for my first LIEBSTER AWARD. I didnt really understand what it meant until after I looked it up haha. Wow okay. This feels good. So pretty much the Liebster Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Its good for bloggers to get inspiration and for the readers to find some great blogs to read.

The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows...
  1. Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
  2. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  3. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate.
  4. Prepare 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Inform the lovely nominees that you have nominated them.
  6. There are no tag backs

11 Confessions About Me
  • I'm afraid of heights / 絶頂を恐れています
  • I have a spacial OCD~ i dont like empty spaces /お部屋で空所嫌いわ
  • I'm a messy clean freak/汚いで潔癖症だおww
  • I speak around 4-5 languages all self taught except for 1/4~5ぐらい言語できてて1㋾除いて全部独学~
  • Ever since I was younger I wanted to be a stripper[ not going to lie pole dance is still on my to do list]/ちいちゃい子供だったときなんか「ストリッパーなりたい」ってw まだポールダンス予定だけど・・・w
  • My street smarts prevailed in my life over book smarts/アタシの一生の場合は世間擦れることが有益だったんだ
  • I'm an artist in more than 1 form/ なんか世俗的な芸術家デ~すw
  • I used to be a cheerleader and in a drill team/昔日にドリルとチアリーダーやってるんだ
  • I have multiple dance competition trophies/ダンス競争からトロフィー持ってる
  • I like learning about serial killers and other people with  different though processes from the past and present as well as domestic and internationally~they all had some sort of ~thing~ that made them tick. It interesting/連続殺人、精神病質もんなどに関する番組を見ることが好き
  • I don't like watching american movies in theatres./シネマに洋画㋾見てない・・・嫌いからね

In the Red's Questions for Me
  1. Why did you decide to start a blog?I've had a blog previous to this one, with somewhat of the same content, but this was mainly for me to branch out and put myself out there on a public level and meet people with the same interest as me in the same industry professionally and personally. :)
  2. How did you choose the name for your blog?I wanted it to deal with the look and feel of my brand, my current style and such but also still look sleek in words
  3. What's the one beauty product you can't live without?LIPGLOSS! lipstick... whatever lip moisturizing product.
  4. Skinny jeans or boot-cut? Maybe neither?I love skinny jeans.
  5. Heels or flats?Heels. All day and everyday!
  6. Cats or puppies?omg ;o; ....... i love them botttttthhh. errrrrr CAT.. i guess.. but puppies are so cute
  7. What's the best meal you've ever had?Any home cooked meal
  8. What's your favorite genre of music, who's your favorite artist?I have too many... I dont particularly listen to certain artists over other, I listen to music for the sound.
  9. What do you like to do for fun?Currently~ chat,play games,do nail art, look up inspiration for clothing designs
  10. What inspires you?OH hahah~ other people, art, shapes, music etc
  11. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? I have many places I want to go~ in both east asia and europe
MY NOMINEES!

My questions for you all
  1. What song(s) would be the soundtrack of your life?
  2. Liquid foundation or powder?
  3. What is your special talent that you feel you could never lose as you grow older?
  4. If you had to remodel your house based off of one object to reflect your interests what would it be and why?
  5. Would you rather lose your hearing or sight?
  6. What era or period of fashion would you like to revisit?
  7. What are your favorite books to read?
  8. Is there a person in your life you miss?
  9. When you were younger, what did you honestly want to be when you grew up?
  10. Lefty? Righty? Amby?
  11. What city do you dream of visiting one day that you havent already?

4 Comments

  1. Oh wow, you self-taught yourself to speak that many languages?! That's amazing and very inspiring too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and great answers! Love the blog layout, it's refreshing to see people doing it differently! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! Loved reading your answers.
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop.
    would love for you to stop by and say hello! ;)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can speak FOUR languages? How did you teach yourself? O:

    And congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete