making the most of this

Posted by on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wow! I can't really say it's been a while because well...it hasn't been anything as of yet. I was working on getting everything settled and ready before I started really getting into the blogging groove. I still need to buy a few more things as well, because I start pushing out the youtube videos like I was doing before as well: Ring light for my camera, bulk of batteries, tripod, another station to setup,full length mirrors or just overall find a perfect place to take good shots with good lighting/composition and etc. I've also been doing personal projects as well as assisting others with their project builds and sites. I've really taken on a load to be quite honest.



BUT!!! as the saying goes..

Good things doesn't come to those who wait.

So I'm pretty much putting myself out there more than normal. Networking more,going more to social functions where I see it may benefit. Meeting great artists, great people with great goals in life. And also taking those opportunities given to me to participate in Fashion Shows both local and out of state. I think I will start utilizing my skills and talent more and stop playing around so much...
I cant let this go to waste......

3 Comments

  1. Great blog.
    Your totally right. Good things don't. If you want something, go get it!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello from BBN BlogLovin group!!! Love your blog :)!! Following you on BlogLovin!! Feel free to followback :)

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog dear!! follow you now on bloglovin! hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete