queen of the 'DAMNED'

Posted by on Thursday, October 11, 2012

I have such a great tale to tell you guys however I'm going to save that for another post because I need to edit my video. But needless to say~~ I feel like a Siren... a Vixen. SEXY. Like seriously.. the words are leaving my mind. Here's this sexy look I was rocking today that turned heads.





Products Used: Face
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in pure honey
Make-up Forever Duo mat 218
NARS blush in Dolce Vita
Kat Von D lip in Homegirl
NARS lip in Damned

Eyes
NYX Pearl pigment in Silver
MAC 'Tease Me' quad
Jessie Girl Cream Eyeshadow in MIDNIGHT
L.A. Colors 12 color Eyeshadow Palette  in Traditional[?]

10 Comments

  1. Dem lipsssss

    And I need that Kat Von D lippy solely for the fact that it's called Homegirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog, its amazing, your makeup looks flawless

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make up!!!

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the makeup!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! xo

    ReplyDelete