jessie's envy ・ 緑テーマメイク(羨)

Posted by on Friday, November 9, 2012



This is a simple look I did as the spur of the moment type thing on election day. Originally, when I began putting on my make-up I wanted to do color blocking theme GYARU look. However quite frankly I was bored of wearing red lips and my Jessie's Girl cosmetics were feeling neglected. As i went along with it, it looked more and more B-Gal. So I thought of fruit and decided to put on baby pink/emerald instead. The colors looked really off at first glance, but up close, I looked like a barbie doll, I was creeped out almost. Here's what i used:
BH Cosmetics 10 Blush color Palette
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional
Ardell Glamour Lashes in #11 Blk
Nick K & KORRES Mascara
Ruby Kisses Liquid Eyeliner
Eye Game Misty Max G301 Green
Jessie's Girl Cosmetics
Color My World Eyeshadow in EVERGREEN
Cream Eyeshadow in Dreamer
Pure Pigement Eye Dust in Majestic Green
b.s.n. Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliner in 11
Claires Eye Glitter Set (Drk Green)

Lip & Cheek Game
NYX Lip Smacking Colors Lipstick in
Strawberry Milk and Gem
NYX Pressed Powder Blush in RED


For some reason, the color differs from day pictures and night pictures. The night pictures surprisingly was when you could see the true colors.
Night


Vs.

Day



7 Comments

  1. BOMB! Rio the make up geisha~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I like the use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock green so well~ and I love those lenses on you<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bold! Love it!


    New follower :D
    http://yamsfashionandbeautyloveaffair.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty on you! I love the green glitter on the lower lashline and the lenses make the eyeshadows appear even more smokier ^^ Very nice look darling xx

    ReplyDelete