Beauty haul ・ Skin79, Estee Lauder, Make-up Forever...

Posted by on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hello again~ this post is pretty late I must say, being that it is saturday and this WAS supposed to be posted on wednesday--however I got abit lazy after I lost track of days. Anyways~ I picked up a few things and have been randomly trying them out and I also got some other goodies for another hobby of mine.

.Skin79
VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm
Snail Nutrition BB Cream
and Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream
Picked up 3 different BB Creams online off ebay to give these babies a test run. However I really wanted to get the Hot Pink Super+, since I saw it used on another woman of color and it looked really nice, and she had mostly positive things to say about it. Maybe next time. I've already went 2 days trying the VIP Super GOLD* and so far pleased.


Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer
&
Illuminating Perfecting Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation in 5 & 6
I picked these up all in one go one day incidentally while I was really going to the store to try out a Yves Saint Laurent foundation and some lip colors I've been dying to have since the summer. However I couldn't get them because they were carrying the certain product I was looking for anymore and the actual sales rep for the YSL section wasn't there to aid me~ I ended up getting some things from the Estee Lauder counter instead. I've been using these for some time now as well*

Make-up Forever Face & Body Liquid Makeup in 44 & 12*
These I got from sephora the same day~ I was rocking that vamp look I had on in the Queen of the Damned look a did in the beginning of my blog. The artist informed me it was more of a light or tint and I thought it'd be perfect to try out to cover those awkward breakout spots I get on my chest area while they heal.
 Some run the mill sewing supplies~ extra needles[sewing,crafting,hand],needle threaders.scissors,thread,bobbins,tape,spindles and the sort.

...And thats about it! Thanks for reading :)

*= review planned and coming soon

Leave a Reply