Oversized, Snapbacks & LEGzz | GAL edition ・ 色々ンなデカニット ギャル版'

Posted by on Friday, December 21, 2012

Long time no see! I've been somewhat busy lately and finally working on videos for the blog. I'm actually in the process of editing one now~ I just need to put everything together in a neat or tidy fashion. lol Today I'm pretty much going to tap into my inner love that has been re-awakened[LEGS!!] and/or summoned[OVERSIZED SWEATERSSSSS].Check out Hana Imai(今井華) in this cap from GalTen's newest video.



More or less some of you may have noticed the snapback, grunge, and 80s trend from the summer merging into the fall in street wear here in the US, on tumblr, instagram, lookbook, etc. And it really hasnt hit me until I tried it out last summer. It's comfy and stylish; and depending on your shape risque and edgy. LEGS LEGS LEGS is all I gotta say~ great legs or completing your coordinate with some lengthening ankle booties, or boots are pretty much key. No matter the season, I really do enjoy rocking coordinates like these...


Of course if you're into the more simple and cute or mokomoko one-piece look of it~ here's an example featuring D.I.A. staff member Yuri ..

An example of a more Agejo coordinate type from the popular online store Yumetenbou (夢展望). 
Just click the image to be taken to the page.

More examples from my newest favorite brand Wild Fox
 All Over Love Lennon Sweater

I'm still working on the snapback bit~ I just want something really unique before I even get into that.As far as the oversizing goes~  thankfully my grandma is plus size..and I don't mind copping the hand me downs :)

2 Comments

  1. I am no longeг cеrtain the place you're getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    My weblog Blu e cig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τrilastіn is essentially recognіzed to
    support get rid of theѕe marks whiсh are саuѕeԁ by physique conѕtructing
    and prеgnаncy.

    Feel free to surf to my homeрage; http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

    ReplyDelete