Getting ready for spring...・ 春の前にイメチェンジの準備

Posted by on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Long time no see~! I haven't been making many posts lately, simply for the fact that I've been abit lazy about it. I've gotten so wrapped up into IRL things,making some plans, and resisting online shopping >< that I simply didn't want to blog the things i had planned to blog. Anyways, now that I have some spare leisure time, being it's cold and I've done enough window shopping(for the moment), I wanted to share some of my recent/not so recent buys as well as future purchases to get myself ready for my spring wardrobe...



I picked up some more nail colors to force myself to get into more colors this year. If i stray away from doing black nails~ my clothes and make-up will follow suit.

 Kleancolor Nail Laquier in MILITARY GREEN & CHARCOAL

Kleancolor Nail Laquier in MANGO & SHEER PASTEL COCOA


NYX Cosmetics Eyeliner in

Purple & Electric Blue


My main reason for picking up those were to be my base for some crazy lipstick colors I was going to experiment with in the summer/spring. Inspiration from KA'OIR, OCC Lip Tars,Lime Crime,etc. Unusual lipcolors have been my new boom... it's a really bad addiction I think~ but it'll look so good if i actually put effort into the full face look. This was just a test to get a feel for it.

After this i plan on getting a vibrant neon pink,coral,white[to mix colors], some more shades and tints of purple and blues, and god knows some candy like colors...

I was also playing around with matching colors on my brow too. Funky huh?



  Lashes, lashes, and MORE LASHES!!!! lol

Eyeshadows~


Creme blushes~ soft pinks, some muaves, and bronzing type colors

..and of course... MORE LIPSTICKS!


6 Comments

  1. The blue looks really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wannabeempress23 January, 2013

    So much colourrr!!! That blue lipstick really suits you. :D More lashes = always goooood

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many lipsticks and false lashes! Love the blue on you~ I can never seem to pull off blue makeup X'3

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i know~!! i need more variety as far as color goes this year. i have so much black... its getting out of hand :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girl~♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;o; i'm beginning to feel the same way~~~~its a really bad addiction i find myself fighting against more often now. lolol

    also, i think alot of people will agree-- blue loves lovely on women w/brown skin. i guess if its done in a way....where it isnt too much? or even if its alot, if u can pull it all together where it doesnt seem like its everywhere it can work out well!! alot of black beauty enthusiasts and gurus do looks with blue on youtube~!

    ReplyDelete