NYX LOVE

Posted by on Monday, February 25, 2013

In my ongoing experimenting with make-up companies,colors,and themes I've been pretty faithful to a brand like some are to MAC. I have no doubt in the quality,especially for the price. My love for their lipsticks will never fade as well as the jumbo pencils. So one day, I had a few more dollars to splurge into make-up as I see fit, and bought a handful of NYX Cosmetics items.




Up until about 2years ago, I was using NYX's eyebrow cake powder when I had my ginger/blonde/brown mix hair that I bought from their 99cent sale. Since I no longer have that hair color, and my hair isnt red [to match the other color], I don't use it. So I decided to get their new eye pencils to give these a test drive.

                   "Auburn"

Again, their lip colors are my weakness. The texture, the pigment, the price...ALL GREAT! Triple threat if you ask me. Countless times NYX's lipstick payoff is compared to MAC's-- as well as their pearl pigments[which I have a good collection of as well]. Here are the colors I picked up.


I also took it upon myself to buy some eye/lip liners, similar to the lipsticks colors to use as lip liners. They were if not the exact same~pretty close to the colors...

"Nude Pink" and "Copper"

As well as some jumbo pencils to restock on my favorites...

"Purple" and "Dark Brown"

7 Comments

  1. Maya Melancon25 February, 2013

    ohhh~ those lip shades look pretty on you!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying my hardest not to splurge every time I pass my beauty store... fuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that lip color heather is so pretty! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bгothеr suggested I mіght like this web
    site. He ωas entirely right. Thiѕ post actuаlly
    madе my ԁay. You cаnn't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Here is my webpage; visit the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admirіng the ԁеԁicatiοn you рut into yοur website anԁ in depth infоrmatіоn yοu ρrοvide.

    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same out of dаte геhashed matегіаl.

    Excellent rеad! I've saved your site and I'm аdding уour RЅS feeԁs to
    my Gοogle acсоunt.

    My blog post :: Highly recommended Resource site
    My page: please click the Following web Site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τremеndous issues hеre. I'm very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    my homepage; http://bestrecipeshowdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yοur current articlе feаtures confiгmeԁ useful
    to me. It’s quite useful аnԁ уоu аre nаturally extremеly
    knoωledgeable in thіs aгеa.
    You haνe got poppеd my fаce to be able to
    various views οn this ρartiсular matter with intеresting and ѕtrоng
    content materiаl.
    Look at my blog clonazepam

    ReplyDelete