Picking up the pieces

Posted by on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh wow~ it's been too long since I've updated this blog. I'm not quite giving it up completely yet, I jut need to get my shiz-NA-E together. I also haven done ETR(estimated time of revamp) or just overall comeback posts simply because if I started, it would've been overwhelming for both myself and you--the readers. I will say this a few things have happened and will happen though around the end of SEPTEMBER....

Things that have happened

  • Over the summer my sense of style has yet again shifted/evolved
  • Tons of new products received, bought and used-- i took pics just in case for reviews.
  • My twitter account associated with this blog has changed. Click here -> *FOLLOW ME*
  • Classes started back up again for me since the summer.
  • I decided to let go of the past ideas I planned for this blog,and focus on the *NEW* 
Things that have to happen
  • Time management--i've simply become busy with other things, so I can't blog full time while i'm full timing other things as well.
  • Change in look and layout for the blog
  • NETWORK,NETWORK,NETWORK... I don't want my time an energy spent be in vain. I want this blog/brand to grow :)
xoxo

Leave a Reply